Tuesday, February 12, 2013

To Bra or Not To Bra: D+ Reviews

After reading all the wonderful reviews on my first two posts (To Bra or Not To Bra Part 1 and To Bra or Not To Bra Part 2), I realized I had a huge gap in information related to wireless bras for those with a larger bust. However, I am very lucky to have a few girls that are willing to fill in this gap and share their reviews on this blog. This post will include supplemental reviews of wireless bras with cup sizes larger than a D. **If you are interested in cup sizes D and less, please check out the reviews in this post: To Bra or Not To Bra Part 2.

My beautiful friend, Amber, provided another D+ review for the cotton no-wire bras by Cacique, which can be found at Lane Bryant. This link will take you to all the no wire bras offered by Lane Bryant.

Cacique No-Wire Bra - Lane Bryant
reviewed by Amber

When Linda first broached the topic of trying out a wireless bra for her blog, I was a bit skeptical! As a curvy girl with size DDD's, finding bras in my size is difficult enough- but finding wireless bras, and ones that are at least somewhat stylish or cute?! Yeah right. However, I was intrigued by the idea- wire bras can be uncomfortable and sports bras are a little too casual and are hard to hide under some of my shirts and dresses. I ended up trying the cotton no-wire bra by Cacique at Lane Bryant. I have to say... I love them for every day wear. They offer the comfort of a sports bra, but with more support and style. They're also shaped like a regular wire bra- no racer back- so I can wear them with more outfits. I also like the shape these bras give my girls too- no uni-boob! (Y'all large chested chicks know what I'm talking about.) The only criticism I had of these bras is the elastic band at the bottom is a little too thick- sometimes it flips up while I'm sitting down, so I have to adjust it. While I do still wear wire bras on occasion when I need maximum support and control for a cute dress or outfit, I am so glad that Linda suggested I try the no-wire bras out. I now wear them the majority of the time!

Size 38DDD
 
Size 38DDD

**************

I am very fortunate to have my first review completed by Lorraine, with Cooking for the Seven Dwarfs, who graciously reviewed a wireless bra from Victoria's Secret for this update post.

If you have not read my first two posts on this topic, I encourage you to click on the following links (and definitely read the comments, which are filled with a lot of great information)-- To Bra or Not To Bra Part 1 and To Bra or Not To Bra Part 2. And, as I receive more reviews, I will add them to this post.

So without further ado, here is Lorraine's review!

Victoria's Secret Wireless
reviewed by Lorraine with Cooking for the Seven Dwarfs

I was so excited to review one of the wireless bras for Linda! Being a DD girl, I wasn't sure what to expect. There's no way I can walk out of my house without wearing a bra and it not be noticeable to everyone, so I'm stuck with having to wear one. I tried the new wireless from Victoria's Secret, and I LOVE it! This bra gave me enough support that I wasn't 'flopping' around like I thought I would be. I have a few wire bras from Victoria's Secret, and none of them are as comfortable as this one. Seriously. I had less back pains (with the wire bras, I have really bad back pains by the end of the day). I could hardly tell I had the bra on, and the bra is super adorable! I'm thinking of getting rid of my wire bras and trading them in for wireless. The one thing that was a little uncomfortable on the first day was getting used to the wireless. I may have had the straps a little too tight, but the next day after loosening it up a bit, it felt like I could go a whole day with it on and not want to rip it off after a few hours like my wire bra!

Size 36 DD

Follow me on Facebook or Google Plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hello and let me know what you think! I read all my comments and would love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...