1 cup coconut sugar
2 large pasture eggs
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 1/2 tbsp whole milk
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup spelt flour or sprouted wheat/ white wheat flour
1 cup almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
1 . Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease (use a little butter) a loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar and butter (softened or melted). Then add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after adding each one. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine the mashed bananas and milk. Add cinnamon and mix well. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
5. Add the banana mixture to the butter mixture and stir until combined (you can use your mixer here too). Then add the flour mixture to the banana/ butter mixture and stir (or mix) until combined. Pour the batter into a loaf pan and bake about 45 minutes to 1 hours. Bread will be done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Start testing at 45 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
This banana bread is very moist and delicious, especially with a little butter on top. It takes about 15 minutes of prep time. Having to dirty three different little bowls is not really my favorite method when I bake, but totally worth it for this bread. The little one called it "banana cake", and it really was that good!