Saturday, October 8, 2011

Simple Mascarpone Icing

This is a really simple and quick frosting. Add a little cacao powder to make a chocolate version or add a little mint extract for a mint version, but it is fabulous on its own too!
 




Ingredients:
1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
1 tbsp. (to taste) raw honey

How To:
Mix well, spread, be happy. This is so good!
 
Use immediately or store in refrigerator, however, you probably want to use pretty quickly. I am not sure how long it keeps - I know it's fine for a few hours.


Comments: This is delicious!! See my Apple Cake II for icing in use. You may prefer more or less honey, so add slowly and taste often... :)
 
This makes about 1/4 cup and takes relatively no time to make. This isn't the type of icing you will want to use if you plan to use it on something sitting out all day. You will prefer this if you use it immediately or refrigerate and use within a few hours.

Follow me on Facebook or Google+!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hello and let me know what you think! I read all my comments and would love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...