Monday, October 10, 2011

Rye Crackers

This is a cheater recipe... Like, shoot, I don't have time to make fancy crackers and I really need something to serve with my Mushroom and Walnut Pate or Smoked Salmon. Very quick and a great recipe in a pinch.

Ingredients:
3 slices traditional, dense rye bread cut in 9 squares per piece, try French Meadow Bakery Rye with Flaxseed
Olive oil
Italian seasonings (or any seasonings of your choice)

How To:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place bread squares on "greased" cookie sheet, brush with olive oil, and sprinkle with Italian Seasonings. Cook for about 15-20 minutes.

Comments:
I love this rye bread. It is the same rye I use when making rye toast with nut butter and bananas. This recipe results in hard rye crackers and you could season any way you like.

 
Follow me on Facebook or Google+!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hello and let me know what you think! I read all my comments and would love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...