Monday, January 21, 2013

Party Appetizers

Whether you're having a big party, inviting over a few friends, or simply spending time by yourself or with your family, it's always fun to have a few appetizers around. The following recipes are great - nutritious and delicious and generally pretty easy to make. Enjoy!

Click on the names below.

Brie with Carmelized Onions & Raspberries


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I just have to recommend a couple of recipes that are not my recipes (but I make them all the time) - Carmelized Pecans by Real Food Freaks and Chocolate Almond Coconut Bites by This Chick Cooks. They are delicious!!
 
Follow me on Facebook or Google+! 
 
This post was shared at Melt In Your Mouth Monday, Weekend Gourmet, Natural Living Monday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Wednesday Extravaganza, Foodie Friday at Rattlebridge Farm, and Foodie Friday with Simple Living and Eating. 

6 comments:

  1. What a great collection--beautiful photos. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always at a loss for appetizers.. I will pin this thank you so much for sharing these on foodie friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way... Thank you for the comment and pin!

      Delete
  3. Great roundup! The zucchini bites are my favorite!
    Thank you so much for sharing this at Wednesday Extravaganza - hope to see you there again this week with more of your deliciousness :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say hello and let me know what you think! I read all my comments and would love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...